Abeja District Condos is a new condo project developed by Cortel Group. It is to be located at 2901 Rutherford Road, Vaughan. The development is scheduled to complete in September 2022.
Price starts from $419,999 to over $754,999. Size ranges from 505 to 1000 s.f featuring one bed to three bedrooms models. The project has a total of 232 units in 27 stories.
2 mins drive to Wonderland
5 mins drive to Vaughan Mills Shopping Centre;
One Minute drive to Vaughan Mills Bus Terminal
6 Mins drive to Rutherford Go Station
7 Mins drive to VMC Subway Station
24 Hour Concierge, Theater, Party Room & Lounge, Fitness Room, Playground and Water Features Garden, Yoga Room, Artist Studio
$5,000 at Signing of Agreement
Balance of 5% in 30 days
2.5% at 90 days
2.5% at 180 days
2.5% at 360 days
2.5% at 540 days
5% at 720 days
Maintenance Fee: $0.60 /s.f/Month
Locker Maintenance : $16.39/Month
Paring Maintenance: $49.91/Month
• 9’ smooth ceilings (excluding areas with dropped ceilings and bulkheads).
• Premium stainless steel standard appliance builder package (dishwasher, fridge, stove).
• In-suite convenient stacked laundry.
• 5’, deep soaker tub or shower as per plan.
• 24-hour video surveillance.
• Sleek kitchen & bathroom cabinetry.
• Choice of a variety of designer quartz or upgraded stone Kitchen countertop finishes.
• Bathroom & Laundry Modern tile flooring.
This condo development is located at one of the fast growing areas of Vaughan. Shopping, School, Go Station are only short drive away. Life would be convenient if you lived at Abeja district.
From price (per square foot) point of view , it is a bit cheaper than other new development in Vaughan (about $900/s.f). With more revitalization happening in the area, I think this condo will have good potential for price gain.